Hey everyone, I'm Surya L. This blog is about How to concentrate so you can achieve what you want.
What is Success?
Success means different things to different people. Some people think success is money, fame, or materialistic things.
Success, in my opinion, is realizing your potential and being better than what you were yesterday.
- Instead of focusing on other people's lives/goals, focus on your own.
Focus on the few things you can do well rather than the million things you cannot.
Step1:Belive in Yourself
- I know it may seem simple, but it's not that easy. Believing in others is easier than believing in oneself.
Even if the world tells you that you can't do something, you need to believe in yourself.
A famous Buddha Quote
You Become ,what you believe
- No matter how small or large the step, if there is something you want to accomplish in life, start today.
"The future depends on what you do today." By Mahatma Gandhi.
Step3:Focus and Persistence
- The two key elements to success are Focus and Persistence.
- Try to spend 1 hour of your time per 24 hours doing something productive, like coding, reading, or exercising. Maintain that habit.
- Over time, you will become better at the skill and master it. It will be a great step towards your success.
Everything has its own phase, so just wait for your turn and do your best to make it through the day.
As A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Said:
To shine like a Sun ,You have to First burn like a Sun.
It may take from a day to decades for you to achieve your goal/aim; be patient and do hard work until that day comes and rather than stopping, strive to exceed your expectations.
Step5:Avoid Negative People/Thoughts
- Do not be around negative people who may drain your energy. Everyone in this world offers their opinion on things they haven't done in their life, and tries to confuse us with it.
Don’t walk away from negative people - run! By Mark Twain
Get rid of negative people who drag you down and surround yourself with loving, caring, happy people.
- Each person will experience at least one thing that makes them feel like failure or sad at some point in their lives. When that happens, take a break from life.
- Therefore, "Don't ruin today by mourning tomorrow." and enjoy the present.
“Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.” — Alice Morse Earle
Step7:Be Humble/Kind and contribute to the society
- A true success is being No.1 in a field and still helping others regardless of your position.
You can help many people on a monthly basis with even 1% to 5% of your income by providing food or education.
"Stay excited and stay humble and good things will come."-Mark McMorris.
"The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it." -Criss Jami.
Believe in Yourself
Focus and Persistence
Avoid Negative People/Thoughts
Be Humble/Kind and contribute to the society
Thanks for reading the blog. Do let me know what you think about it.