Table of contents
- How to fix this:
- 1.Just a take 10min break in your life and think what's happening around you.
- 2.Don't Ever Compare yourself with others:
- 3.Have a good Sleep:
- 4.Work Stress:
- 5.Unemployment/Results/Exams :
- 6.Talk to your Friends/Family who actually care about you
- 7.Distract Yourself
- 8.Fix a time to think about Stress:
- 9.Organize everything you need to do that day and work accordingly
- 10.You should spend 30 minutes a day on yourself instead of wasting your time on social media apps.
Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well. My name is Surya L. This blog is about What is stress/anxiety/Depression and the Magic Pill 💊 to overcome it.
- I know that life can be difficult, stressful, and depressing.
- I strongly advise you not to take any hasty decision, such as suicide, which will be a loss for both you and those around you.
What is Stress😨?
- It is a feeling you experience when you are put under pressure by a certain situation or someone else.
Anxiety refers to fearing something or someone or being afraid to do something.
It's your brain's way of responding to stress and alerting you of potential dangers ahead.
- 7 out of 10 are depressed.
- Most people in this world are depressed due to a variety of factors, including career, family, marriage, unemployment, and work stress.
Reasons for Stress/Anxiety/Depression:
Every day at work, we are stressed as a result of the pressure put on us by higher officials.
Stress/Anxiety/Depression may be caused by lack of employment during student education or by losing one's job.
Lack of Satisfaction in Life by Work, Family etc.
Overthinking is a slow poison that can destroy our lives if not cured in time.
Doing things at the last minute.
Lack of Sleep:
Even if it seems simple or confusing, sleep really matters. Sleep is the best stress reliever out of all options. A good night's sleep will help you think more clearly.
Comparing yourself with others.
How to fix this:
1.Just a take 10min break in your life and think what's happening around you.
2.Don't Ever Compare yourself with others:
- Just as each finger on the hand is different, each of us humans is different and has his or her own strength and dream, so explore them all.
3.Have a good Sleep:
- You probably know that even when the computer hangs or is stuck, everyone would restart or shut down the computer and turn it back on.
- We humans need at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep a day for us to feel refreshed, motivated, and to accomplish our tasks.
- Approximately 80% of people get their stress from their job.
- Even though a job can be stressful day in and day out, we accomplish daily targets and goals.
- Try not to overthink, and keep your stress to work hours only.
- At the end of the day, it's just a job, so relax!
We know from statistics that most graduates are unable to find a job after they graduate.
More than 70% of people don't get a job immediately after graduating.
Students tend to be stressed about exams and results, so they overthink that if they fail their exam, they will fail in life.
Stress caused by unemployment as well as resultant unemployment.
- I would say relax, it is just a result and will not affect your life.
- If you are unemployed, I would suggest you learn new skills which will provide you with excellent opportunities.
6.Talk to your Friends/Family who actually care about you
According to the case study, talking to family and friends will decrease stress, anxiety, and depression.
If you talk with your family and friends, you can find a solution to your problems and get rid of stress, anxiety, and depression.
My suggestion would be to distract yourself while doing things like sleeping, spending time with family, learning new things, and exploring yourself.
8.Fix a time to think about Stress:
The simplest solution is to set aside 5 to 10 minutes each day to consider the stress, anxiety, and depression you experience throughout the day. Then, forget about it.
9.Organize everything you need to do that day and work accordingly
10.You should spend 30 minutes a day on yourself instead of wasting your time on social media apps.
Thanks for reading the blog. Do let me know what you think about it.